Showing 1–12 of 24 results
BASICEach one of our pintle wires are individually labeled for easy identification, quality control and tracking purposes. These labels indicate the description of the pintle wire as well as the date ordered and purchase order number. With this information we can track the entire production process of each pintle wire we manufacture.
Lippert International has a large variety of pintle pin materials in different types and diameters. Making it easier for you to order pintle pins custom made for your unique applications. We will also hold your material on consignment for pintle pin construction upon request.
- Any tight seam including Spiral Lace seams, Press Felts and Dryer Fabrics.
- Specifically designed to lower friction resistance allowing the pintlepin to seam easier without damaging the spirals or seam loops.
- Easy and safe to use, just apply lubricant to monofilament.
- Has been tested for chemical and heat degradation to polyester and peek monofilaments.
- Available in a spray bottle for ease of use.
- Also available in a small applicator bottle for use with our new Reel with Pintlepin Inserting tool.
- Available in both regular and FDA approved formula.
PLASTIC REEL MODEL STP
INSTALLATION (STEP 1 AND 2)
STEP 1. Release the pin by turning the
security lock half pulled to maintain tension
on the pin.
STEP 2. Pull the pin while carefully
inserting it in the junction spiral of the
TO REWIND THE PIN, IF NECESSARY (STEP 3)
STEP 3. Lift the latch and turn the mobile section counter clockwise using the
handle or crossbar model.
Never turn the moving section of the reel clockwise, for it may tangle the pintle pin.
Further, a movement too sharp in manual insertion may damage the tip of the pintle pin.